Reporting to the Head of FP&A, the purpose of Finance Manager, FP&A is to lead the consolidation of initiatives and reporting. The role is required to drive continuous improvement across the finance activities within these areas.
The role holder is required to work with the team which manages FP&A across the business. This will include the reporting of financial and non-financial information internally and to the Exec and Board. This role will also lead the consolidation of business partnering activities, in particular key performance management information to drive Exec / Board decisions.
Critically, the Finance Manager will also need to build excellent relationships across Finance and the wider business to ensure consistency and delivery of financial performance, plans and business investments. This will require sophisticated stakeholder management and confidence to operate across a number of teams.
Financial Planning and Analysis:
- Delivering regular reporting across the business, that is high quality, concise and insightful
- Consolidation of the forecast and actuals tracking supported by management actions and initiatives
- Investment and benefits tracking, to ensure reconciliation of impacts across the business
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations for decision making purposes
- Preparation of presentations for Board of Directors and Executive Committee
- Financial review of performance and impact on the business bonus schemes, including working with Reward and preparation of materials
- Partnering with Communications team to ensure that business level messages regarding performance and plans / initiatives are appropriately presented and suited to the audience
- Drive for continuous improvement through brilliant basics, can do attitude and supporting the development of one team
- Work as a team
- Build relationships
- Take ownership
- Focus on Results
- Look after our customers