Sheridan Maine is currently working in partnership with a global FMCG company, based in North Hampshire to recruit an FP&A Manager.
Key responsibilities Include:
- Supporting the Financial Controller with financial reporting, planning, analysis and controls
- Take ownership of budgeting and forecasting process
- Perform consolidated reporting of P/L, balance sheet and working capital
- Support the Financial Director and Commercial Finance Manager with decision making and insightful analysis
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Practise trained (Top 10 ideally) ACA / ACCA or CIMA 2/3+ years PQE Qualified Accountant
- Some industry experience preferable, ideally within a large FMCG company
- You will be a pro-active individual, have excellent attention to detail, be commercial astute and posses strong communication skills
Sheridan Maine Recruitment is managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job