A market-leading media solutions company are looking to appoint an ambitious FP&A Manager to lead commercial activity and financial planning.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the business to create reliable and accurate revenue forecasts
- Business partnering Client MDs to drive organic growth in key clients
- Responsible for the revenue assurance aspects of the client contracts
- Managing the forecast on a weekly basis
- Continuous improvements in the processes for reporting revenues
- Key involvement in the design of P&L for the change in business model
- Preparation of management information for key stakeholders
- Professional finance qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Advanced Excel
- Proven experience of successful collaboration between finance and non-finance people
- Extensive experience of financial process, controls and compliance improvements
- "FP&A"; "financial planning and analysis"; "ACA"; "ACCA"; "CIMA"; "media"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job