My client are a one of Europe's leading property developers looking for a FP&A Analyst to join their growing team. You will be a qualified ACA. They are going through an exciting period of growth across Europe with various Acquisitions and disposals in the pipeline.
- Working in the FP&A team responsible for forecasting and budgeting, quarterly property valuations, monthly operational/leasing reports, performance scorecards and ad-hoc analysis
- Preparation of annual and rolling budgets, and long term financial forecasting of businesses operations - working with Regional Directors and Teams (across EMEA) to provide concise operational, financial and market information to support management decision making
- Working collaboratively with the CFO to improve the processes, productivity and culture of the larger Finance Team
- Supporting cash flow analysis activities within the business to ensure effective use of capital and determination of development / acquisition strategy
- Presenting FP&A presentations and reports to the Senior Team and Investors
- Adhoc projects
You will be:
- An ACA qualified accountant, ideally with Real Estate experience.
- They WILL consider candidates straight from practice (ideally from a TS or Corporate Finance background)
- Degree Educated (2.1 or above)
- Excellent Financial Modeller
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Great interpersonal skills
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
- ACA/ Analyst