You will be part of a thriving FP&A team and will work collaboratively with key internal trading partners to deliver a timely and robust forecast. In addition, you will be responsible for monitoring and reporting trading performance on a weekly and monthly basis and communicate key factors and trends influencing performance which will help support the business to take corrective action.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Coordinating monthly KPI's and associated analysis
- Developing 5 year strategic plan with the Finance Director
- Preparation of key forecasting and annual budgets
- Development of dashboards and key business information
- Preparation of board packs and associated reporting and analysis
- Managing a team of analysts
- Ensuring the smooth running of the month end process
- Acting as a key business partner to wider finance and non finance staff
Candidates must have/ be:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA.)
- Ability and personality to lead and develop a team.
- Personality to be a future leader of the business and exceed expectations consistently.
- Excellent communication and systems skills with the ability to influence.
- Advanced Excel and strong system skills (SAP).
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job