Explore your passion for consumer insights
The Decision Support Manager role will report directly to the Brand Controller. This position will oversee their own and their team’s work to provide financial analysis and insight to Finance Business Partners so that they can take decisions and actions that drive the best possible financial outcomes in terms of growth in revenue and margin. This position will also provide the Brand Controller with financial analysis and insight to drive Net Working Capital improvement. Therefore the role requires excellent analytical skills and ability to ensure that high quality of work is produced to support the Finance Business Partner and Brand controller in order to assistant them with influencing senior decision makers.
This will require an ability to be able to manage and lead a team ensuring that a strong relationship with the stakeholders is built and managed.
Whilst there will be more junior members of the team, the Decision Support Manager will be responsible overall for the delivery of work.
Kantar Worldpanel is the global expert in shoppers’ behaviour.
Through continuous monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored solutions, Kantar Worldpanel inspires successful decisions by brand owners, retailers, market analysts and government organisations globally.
With over 60 years’ experience, a team of 3,500, and services covering 60 countries directly or through partners, Kantar Worldpanel turns purchase behaviour into competitive advantage in markets as diverse as FMCG, impulse products, fashion, baby, telecommunications and entertainment, among many others.
Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
- Overall responsibility for coordinating the delivery of routine and ad hoc analysis and reports, highlighting significant variances and areas for further attention and analysis for example revenue, net sales, order-book, pipeline and
- Run analysis to assist and provide support to Finance Business Partner in the evaluation of the service offering portfolio and mix e.g. service / product profitability
- Gathering the collection of business input and creating first drafts of budgets and forecasts, including supporting any reporting system submissions thereof e.g. in Cartesis to support the Brand Controller and Finance Business Partner
- Lateral thinker who can spot connections from a variety of sources
- Fully qualified accountant
- Operated in complex matrix environment with the same size and scale
- Experience of leading a team and providing people management including performance management
- Experience from working in a similar industry or a project based organisation
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary, please apply today, we are looking forward to conducting interviews.