FP&A Manager-Theale- £55,000-£60,000 plus £5k car allowance
Our client is a global tech business who due to continued growth within their EMEA operation seeking to hire a FP&A Manager. This brand new role based in their EMEA HQ in Theale will be a No2 to the Head of FP&A and supervise the FP&A team. The role will be the main business partner to the operations, product and development business units. Responsibilities will be broad and include:
- Act as Financial Business Partner providing financial advice and support to the Operations and Product Management /Development Business Units.
- Establish strong working relationship with business leads and meet regularly to ensure understanding of financial performance.
- Assist business leads in the forecasting of financial performance for all expense categories and identify areas to improve financial performance.
- Assist Product Managers with understanding the profitability of their portfolios - products/services and sites
- Prepare and publish KPI’s for the above areas such as data centre capacity metrics
- Provide overall analysis and commentary on performance for business units.
- Act as FP&A lead for managing all Capital Expenditure analysis forecasting and budgeting.
- Improve Asset Utilization and Return on Investment through timely analytics, Investment appraisals and asset utilization metrics.
- Develop business cases that allow for robust appraisal of new business opportunities, incorporating all aspects of reward, risk, probability of success, finances, and market dynamics, providing recommendations of action to business owners
- Develop a 'global mindset’ across FP&A team by embracing diversity across different countries and cultures with a propensity and ability to see common patterns across countries and markets.
- Provide Support and Guidance to Financial Analysts, so that they are proficient in core FP&A capabilities.
- Provide support to Head of FP&A EMEA-APAC as required
A salary of £55,000-£60,000 plus £5k car allowance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'