FP&A Manager – Tech scaleup
£65/70k + benefits
We’re exclusively partnering with an insanely high growth technology scaleup on a crucial role within their expanding finance team.
In what is a newly created role, reporting into an experienced and impressive FP&A/Strategy Director, you will be tasked with leading the day-to-day FP&A function, increasing internal business partnering capabilities and improving the quality of insights generated in order to impact commercial decision making.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Own all budgeting, forecasting and planning
- Data interrogation and manipulation, turning analysis into insights to support senior commercial decision making
- Creation of KPI board packs, delivering strong financial analysis to challenge performance and drive profitability
- Build stronger MI reporting processes
- Develop and manage a team of 3 analysts (all studying/PQ)
- Business partner key stakeholders including CEO/Founder, CFO, FP&A Director and Head of Trading
- Qualified with relevant FP&A experience
- Tech scaleup or media agency background
- Strong people manager with demonstrable experience of developing a team
- Advanced Excel, strong modeller & good with data manipulation
- Outgoing, social, confident individual.
- An effective business partner who is capable of advising, challenging and influencing senior stakeholders
Please get in touch with Talentedge ASAP as this role will not be around for long.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'