We are recruiting for an exciting new position within an established Media Group. This is a great role and a part of an excellent team where you’ll have lots of exposure to key stakeholders and be at the forefront of the business.
- Ownership of month end tasks to verify client revenues, which includes overseeing the accrued and deferred income balance sheet accounts.
- Working with the business, to create reliable and accurate revenue forecasts on a monthly basis
- Working the Business to manage revenue risks & opportunities
- Business partnering Client MDs to drive organic growth in key clients
- Responsibility to report Group revenues driven by the client
- Review of retainer fee costing models, in conjunction with the Business
- Responsible for the revenue assurance aspects of the client contracts’
- Manage billable and unbillable client travel & expenditure
- Responsibility to ensure the accurate submission of all month-end balance sheet, income statement,
- Manage the resource forecast on the weekly basis, including any reporting in the formal sign off process.
- Management of all rebates contractually due back to clients
- Continuous improvements in the processes for reporting Revenues
- Key involvement in the design of P&L for the change in business model
- Preparation of management information for key stakeholders, including the Central UK Reporting team and senior management, on P&L variances at month-end, reforecasts and on an ad hoc basis as required.
- Responsibility to work with Finance Teams off shore and in other brands to ensure consistency, and the provision of accurate and timely reporting.
- Key involvement in internal and external audits, including the preparation of information requests for review by the FC/FD.
- Various ad-hoc requests from the business as required.
Qualifications and experience
- ACA/ CIMA/ ACCA qualified accountant with minimum 1-2 years PQE
- Advanced user of Excel.
- Proven experience of successful collaboration between finance and non-finance people
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and local market accounting standards
- Extensive experience of financial process, controls and compliance improvements
- Ability to be accountable and take ownership for key tasks and responsibilities on a day to day basis.
- Ability to work to challenging deadlines in demanding fast paced environment
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities to deliver the strategic objectives of the market
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building capabilities with the ability to quickly form working relationships and gain credibility with senior management
- Exhibits a drive for continuous improvement of processes and operational excellence in their area of responsibility
- P&L accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job