FP&A Manager - Tech scaleup
£65/70k + benefits
We’re exclusively partnering with an high growth technology scaleup on a crucial role within their expanding finance team.
In what is a newly created role, reporting into an experienced and impressive Head of Finance, you will be tasked with leading the day-to-day FP&A function, increasing internal business partnering capabilities and improving the quality of insights generated in order to impact commercial decision making.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Own all budgeting, forecasting and planning
- Data interrogation and manipulation, turning analysis into insights to support senior commercial decision making
- Creation of KPI board packs, delivering strong financial analysis to challenge performance and drive profitability
- Build stronger MI reporting processes
- Develop and manage a team of 3 analysts (all studying/PQ)
- Business partner key stakeholders including CEO/Founder, CFO, FP&A Director and Head of Trading
- Qualified with relevant FP&A experience
- Tech scaleup/startup background
- Strong people manager with demonstrable experience of developing a team
- Advanced Excel, strong modeller & good with data manipulation
- Outgoing, social, confident individual.
- An effective business partner who is capable of advising, challenging and influencing senior stakeholders
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'