About my Client
My client is a well-established high street retailer. They are a household name and have a fantastic reputation for producing high quality goods. They are currently looking to expand their close-knit finance team and hire a Commercial Analyst.
This role will be very varied but will be heavily focused on budgeting and planning. My client needs someone who has a commercial mindset and is comfortable in reporting and presenting to both Financial and non-financial managers. Someone who will be driven and determined to make positive changes to the company’s financial performance and comfortable in implementing new systems into the business.
- Producing, validating and distributing financial information within the business on a timely basis.
- Ensuring consistency and accuracy in all reporting to the business.
- Reviewing Budgets and Forecasts, identifying risks and opportunities
- Interpreting and analyzing financial data drawn from across the business, from both online and high-street stores.
- Add context to analysis and variances to assist both the finance team wider the business.
- To assist in development of the finance team
- Must be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified
- Retail experience is Key
- Experience in commercial analysis
- Comfortable working in a small team
- Strong experience using Business Intelligence Systems
- Must be forward thinking, and determined to make a difference for the company
- In return my client can offer a salary of up to £50k + benefits