FP&A Business Partner | Manufacturing | £40,000 - £50,000 | Derby
Looking to move away from the standard month-end routine? Want to add value to improve business processes and profitability? Do you have an inquisitive mind-set with a desire to partner with non-finance stakeholders? If so, this could be the perfect next career move for you!
Macildowie are supporting a local employer of choice that have operations across various sites to recruit an FP&A Business Partner in to their team on a permanent basis. Working from their UK office in Derby, you'll support the operations team with a key focus on providing financial information and analysis (strategic orientation, budget & forecast) to the UK Leadership team to efficiently support operational, financial and strategic decisions.
So what is the job?
- Business Partner to the Divisional FP&A team in providing financial analysis of the UK business.
- Business Partner to the UK Management team in providing management accounting information and analysis for decision making.
- Organise and co-ordinate the monthly UK forecast, annual budget and strategic planning processes and provide appropriate analysis (lead the process - initiate, instruct, support, control, consolidate)
- Consolidate UK projects for the monthly management accounts, highlight risks and opportunities
- Prepare monthly reporting book, in cooperation with local controlling teams and review with the UK Regional Controller the updated estimate and analysis. Provide additional analysis needed at Regional level to analyse results
- Manage monthly Flash results process for UK Projects and challenge and highlight variances to forecast commitment
- Produce the monthly management reporting for the functional business partners as well as chairing the functional monthly reviews.
- Provide an analysis of actual, budget & forecast variances for the EMEA functions as well as agreeing and controlling the management action plans.
- Consolidate and control the overall R&D budget for the EMEA region and provide management with a monthly forecast as well as the annual budget
- Manufacturing teams
- Supply chain teams
- Purchasing teams
What are you like?
- Experience of working in a manufacturing/supply chain environment
- Experience of standard costings
- Excellent analysis and Excel capabilities
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Good working experience in a relevant role essential
- Experience working in an international environment highly desirable
- Highly developed understanding of Finance/Controlling processes and tools essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good technical accounting skills
- Ability to focus on key objectives and monitor progress
- Ability to build positive business relationships
- Action orientated and results focused
- Good communication and influencing skills
Package - £40,000 - £50,000 - depending on experience
If you want to join an industry leading business with potential to grow into a bigger role then give Tom a call/email today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job