My client a dynamic rapidly growing consumer services provider currently have an amazing opportunity to join their Senior FP+A team. This role has a clear route to progression with a view to becoming a Senior Finance Analyst once qualified and in the role for 6 months. Your role will take control of all financial modelling and you will be an expert excel user cross communicating with internal and external stakeholders across the business interpreting financial data modelling reports and assisting with board presentation. My client is only considering finalists for this role form fast paced commercial background.
- Key team member for the annual budget and forecasting process, working closely with relevant central functions and assisting in the preparation of the Board Presentation.
- Producing regular reporting to support the business, using the new Business Intelligence platform.
- Responsible for the monthly maintenance of actuals and data within the new forecasting system, assisting with the monthly rolling forecast process
- Key contact for operations teams assisting with forecasting & budgeting queries
- Financial appraisal for new site openings, co-ordinating with property and operational teams.
- Assisting in the production of business case analysis for new projects and initiatives.
- Scenario modelling for price and other operational changes.
- Working with FP&A Manager/Finance Analyst to update modelling assumptions.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Finalist (ACA/CIMA/ACCA or overseas equivalent) with a strong academic track record
- Strong knowledge of Excel and a good general knowledge of financial systems