FP&A Assistant Manager
Role: FP&A Assistant Manager
Salary: circa £36k per annum
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Start date: ASAP
- Supporting our Client in the delivery of high end Finance, Planning & Analysis (FP&A) services, driving cost reduction and improvements in quality and consistency of execution of those services.
- Using automation and artificial intelligence to improve consistency, quality, effectiveness and insight from financial information over a 7 year term.
- Working across onshore and offshore delivery centres in the delivery of Shared Services (SSC) and Centre of Excellence (COE) the Associate Business Partners (ABPs) will be liaising with the Client’s Contract Delivery Management Teams and their associated Finance Business Partners to:
- Perform Record To Report (RTR) and FP&A activities for their part of the business proactively driving the preparation of outputs, provision of business insight, and challenge and scrutiny of finance outputs;
- Oversight and Issues Management of the COE and SSC service relating to their part of the business.
- Focusing on the value-add, insight driven contributions ABPs will be supported by the SSC and COE for the basic preparation activities required to support the Client’s Contract Delivery Management Teams and associated Finance Business Partners.
- Working with the wider Delivery team and the Client to drive process improvement and cross contract standardisation.
- Management reporting on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis with commentaries
- Expense / Revenue forecasting
- Strong Excel & Analytical skills
- Variance Analysis - Budget vs Forecast vs Actual
- Drive quantitative & qualitative analysis
- Adhoc / non-standard analysis & reporting - urgent request of financial information
- Communication skills
- Annual Budgeting - understand periodic forecasting and tracking actuals to budget
- Self starter, preferably with some people management experience
- Front-end people engagement initiatives across the assigned span of team members
- Good working knowledge of Accounting basics with an ability to interpret financial results
- Contribute to development of knowledge base and escalate unresolved process issues
- Contribute to automation / standardization / continuous improvements / productivity
- Service delivery while meeting all Infosec assertions and SLA / Deal Maturity targets
- Effective interactions with client SMEs / Understand all key business metrics
- 6-9 years experience, preferably in analytics/planning/forecasting/team management
- Required - Bachelor's Degree in Commerce or MBA
- Required - Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Preferred - Conversant with Lean/Continuous improvement
Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS and security clearance.
All our Operations professionals receive an extensive benefits package, as well as the opportunity to be part of a truly diverse and supportive culture, with a direct focus on achieving a gender-balanced workforce by 2025.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.<span class="goog-spellcheck-word" style="background: #bdf1fe;
- Account Management
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Management
- Financial Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'