Investigo are pleased to be supporting a multinational business based in Reading. Ideally they are looking to recruit a newly qualified accountant, wanting to make their first move into Industry. This would be a great position, gaining exposure in a relatively new FP&A team and providing business partnering to both wider finance & non-financial stakeholders. The role will give full autonomy and ownership whilst also allowing for continued personal development.
- Regular and ad hoc financial reporting and analysis
- Finance business partner and trusted advisor to specific Board members and their teams
- Produce, review and analyse financial accounts at departmental level
- Forecasting and budgeting, as well as supporting and enhancing the Forecasting and Budgeting process
- Provide financial insight and analysis to support decision making
- Understand the numbers and drivers behind them, build and develop the story behind the numbers - and communicate back to non-finance stakeholders in simple, user-friendly way
- Sales commissions calculations and reporting
- Produce and review month end calculations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'