MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting an FP&A Analyst on behalf of a reputable and growing business based on the outskirts of Ipswich.
As an FP&A analyst you will be support the Head of FP&A and the wider team with analysis and insight.
You will be responsible for:
- Financial reporting
- Ensuring that month end revenues and volumes are accounted for
- Preparing variance analysis
- Identifying and understanding differences in the budget and forecast
- Providing commentary for variances or budget as required
- Running and distributing monthly / weekly financial reports
- Providing support to stakeholders
- Acting as a key point of contact for Group Finance
- Developing and maintaining relationships across the business
- Supporting in the drafting of the monthly board report
- Supporting the Treasury Accountant
- Seeking opportunities to improve the performance of the FP&A function
- Performing ad hoc analysis when necessary
The successful candidate will be driven and keen to learn. You will be studying ACCA, CIMA, have strong Excel skills (vlookups, pivots) and experience working on Sage 200.
- Advanced Excel