On behalf of a business based just outside of Reading I am recruiting for a permanent FP&A Analyst to join their expanding finance team.
My client have a long standing history with Reading and have offered the opportunity for many accountants to work towards qualifying and progress their careers.
The successful applicant for this permanent role will get exposure to the following duties:
- Business partnering with the marketing and sales teams to understand and report on sales, trends, KPI's and campaign costs
- Preparation and posting of month end journals and monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist with forecasting, budgeting and analysis of all business activities
- Quarterly balance sheet forecasting with commentary.
- Provide analysis up to a board level to advise on revenue and profit growth
- Provide ad-hoc analysis when required to support the wider Finance team
To be considered for this permanent role you must posses the following:
- Be educated to a degree level in a numerical subject or equivalent
- Studying towards the latter stages of ACCA/CIMA
- Exposure to an analytical role within finance with elements of business partnering
- Intermediate/advanced excel skills
Full study support and progression provided with an excellent benefits package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job