Miele is a world leader in the production of premium domestic and commercial appliances. As winners of the Which? 2015, 2016 and 2017 Home Appliance Brand of the year we take immense pride, not only in the quality of our appliances but all aspects of customer services.
The FP&A Analyst is a full time role, reporting to the FP&A Manager, providing financial expertise and business partnering to the wider business, maximising revenue and profit generation whilst maintaining excellent service.
In this role you will:
- Provide divisional financial analysis and reporting of information to management
- Manipulate large volumes of complex information to identify issues.
- To deliver Divisional month end reporting.
- Assist the FP&A Manager in preparing and delivering the Gross Margin Budget & Forecasting process.
- Develop financial models and other analytical tools that provide management with the instruments to interrogate the feasibility of new and existing products and services.
- Understand and deliver Daily Sales reporting in conjunction with the Financial Accountant.
Educated to ACA/ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified, this would be a great opportunity for a Management Accountant or Finance Analyst with some experience in a product based business to move into a more commercial facing finance role.
The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills as they will be required to build close working relationships with the Miele’s commercial partners and all business functions in order to deliver on business deadlines and implement new initiatives.
What’s on Offer?
- Salary: Level 4: £33-45k pa
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Substantial discount on company products
- Childcare voucher / Eye-care voucher / Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Free parking
- Financially incentivised employee referral scheme
If you are interested in this role, please apply by clicking the 'APPLY’ icon
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job