A change in the teams structure and a recent promotion have brought about this new opportunity to join a well established FP&A function in the banking divison of a listed financial services group.
The purpose of the role is ultimately to develop and provide internal stakeholders with accurate, timely management information. To support and challenge the business across all aspects of financial performance and provide insight and analysis to support new initiatives as well as operational and strategic objectives.
- Preparation of the Group’s monthly MI & Board Packs
- Assist with building the central budget / forecast model to provide a Central direction of the group’s financial trajectory
- Preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forescasting
- Partner the business to help delivery it’s objectives and improvement in financial performance
- Collaborating with other areas within the Finance department to enhance the delivery of information, Identifying, recommending and implementing improvements in working practices and process efficiencies
- Develop and build a balance sheet forecast model to improve the groups’s capital management
- Report on the financial performance of the groups’s strategic investments and initiatives
- Recognised professional qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with up to 2 years of post-qualified experience.
- Stakeholder management and inter-personal skills at all levels
- Proactive approach with the ability to challenge the status quo
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of working on multiple tasks and responding quickly to management requests
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and adjust plans to meet changing needs and requirements
- Ability to stay knowledgeable on technical accounting and business issues
If a role where you can take a proactive approach to financial planning and strategy within a well established and respected company that has a proven track record in developing people and helping them progress is going to excited you, apply now!
- business partnering
- Management information