FP&A Analyst remit:
- Preparation of budgeting, forecasting & corporate plan for P&L
- Responsible for financial reporting & management accounts
- Review the performance of the organisation & give insight & commentary to support results and understand performance.
- Input to statutory reporting and submission of results into Group
- Developing & implementing processes to ensure integrity of financial reporting
- Management and modelling of Head Office cost base
- Support & develop initiatives for sales growth and cost saving
- Control of the balance sheet, including review and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Ad-hoc work including investment appraisal, financial modelling and set-up of new processes
This role would suit someone who is a quick learner, flexible and looking to take on responsibility as their role grows.
- Newly qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Experience auditing or working in a retail / consumer environment preferable
- Confidence managing junior members of the team
- Ability to pick up processes quickly & liaise with senior stakeholders including the Head of Finance & Managing Director
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job