Based in Watford
Ideal for someone who is looking to pursue a career in commercial finance and be involved with looking at the future projections of the business.
About the role
A market leading business based in Watford are seeking a commercially focused FP&A Analyst to join this small team and provide sound financial analysis around performance and expectations.
Ideally you will have experience using TM1 but we are able to consider individuals who have strong system skills.
This role allows you to add value to the wider business through analysis and modelling and lots of scenario analysis working with everyone from the CEO through the commercial team.
What will this role give to you?
This will be an excellent opportunity for you to sharpen and improve your commercial acumen whilst maintaining and developing your financial planning experience. You will gain great exposure to highly talented and driven senior managers.
Daily duties will include:
- Report writing and maintenance as output from TM1 (including key reports for projections and budgets as well as dashboards and other regular reports produced by the FP&A team)
- Responding to ad-hoc requests from senior management and shareholders with regards to report writing
- Help to build and maintain budget data entry and forecast data entry reports.
- Assist the team to undertake cashflow analysis regarding potential future transactions
- Gathering data and assumptions from across the business, specifically for monthly dashboards, working with both asset management and finance teams.
- Generating the weekly management report, and providing cover for the weekly leasing report.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job