Supplier funding accounts for £6M profit per annum for the company and is a focus area for growth.
This level of income demands high levels of visibility and control. The FP&A Analyst will be responsible for the day to day management and control of this revenue line, liaising closely with both internal teams (Commercial & Finance), and with external suppliers.
- Day to day management of supplier funding
- Producing and developing internal reporting for Finance and Commercial teams
- Management of external reporting for suppliers
- Calculating levels of rebates due and liaising with suppliers to ensure prompt settlement
- Highlighting potential risks
- Developing processes to drive higher levels of control and efficiency
- Advanced Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Good mathematical ability, able to understand formulas and construct calculations.
- Attention to detail and a general concern for rigour in work.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with various functions and levels, both internally and externally.
- Organisational skills, ability to plan and prioritise own time and juggle demands
Education / Experience:
- Experience in a Management Information or Data Analysis role is desirable.
- A background in accounting or commercial finance is beneficial.
- A degree or professional qualification, especially in a numerate subject (Maths, Stats, Physics, Engineering or Finance) is beneficial.
- Independent thinking and robust thought process
- Creativity and innovation in their thinking
- That they put the customer first
- That they work to deliver the highest possible service
- That they are committed to the development of others
- That they have the ability to challenge what has previously been in place
- A search for new ways of doing things
- £28-32k - based on experience
- Full study support for ACCA or CIMA
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work/season ticket loan
- Early finish Fridays
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job