A London based multinational property organisation is looking to recruit an FP&A Analyst into a newly created role.
My client is a multinational property organisation with strong parent company backing looking to continue their recent growth. Their main focus is in European markets, but they continue to expand their offering globally. They have a high performing finance function based in London and are looking to bring someone into a newly-created value-add focused role.
As a result of this recent growth my client is looking to recruit a new FP&A Analyst role. In this position your key responsibilities will include:
- Review/analysis of monthly forecast and variance analysis reports
- Take a lead role in the preparation of the monthly finance packs
- Assist with the analysis of annual budgets and strategic planning
- Detailed review of country submissions in own portfolio of countries
- Systems support for main financial systems
- Liaise with treasury manager on cash flow forecasting
- Other ad hoc analysis as required
- Opportunity to be involved in projects to introduce best practice across European region
As a strong applicant for this FP&A Analyst role you will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have a background in a similar FP&A role, ideally with a property organisation
- Show strong budgeting and forecasting skills, in addition to MI reporting experience
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to be able to business partner across all levels of the business
- Have excellent problem solving skills and be comfortable working in a challenging and changing environment
The offer to the FP&A Analyst will be between £55,000-£65,000 depending on experience plus a competitive benefits package.