We are searching for an FP&A Analyst to join one of the largest Fintech business in the world.
Modern offices; growing business; plenty of room to learn and develop.
The company has recently joined forces with another software provider, and now has over 10,000 employees and 9,000 customers across 130 countries. The company has ambitious targets to achieve further growth and therefore needs like-minded people to join the team. The role reports directly to the group reporting and planning leads.
What your main responsibilities will be:
The main requirements of the role centre around the following areas:
- Supporting the preparation of reporting to executive leadership team and board
- Reviewing of reporting packs submitted by functional and regional finance teams
- Reviewing of actual results during close period and preparation of daily flash reporting of actuals to CEO and CFO
- Working closely with the planning lead to develop workbooks and financial guidance for the annual budget and three year MTP cycles
- Supporting the consolidation of all forecasting and budgeting schedules through the annual budget and monthly reforecast processes
- Supporting the Planning lead through the planning process
- Reviewing of budget submissions to ensure accuracy
Who we're looking for:
This is a company where personal fit is crucial, and they are actively looking for the following characteristics and qualifications:
- 2-3 years' experience in finance/accounting
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA preferred)
- Exposure to ERP systems (NetSuite would be a bonus)
- Experience in working in Cognos TM1 would be beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong analytical skills, ability to provide judgment and understanding of complex business processes. Ability to communicate finance concepts to non-finance managers
- Above average communication skills and assertiveness combined with a strong service orientation
- A pro-active, independent and structured way of working and enjoy working in an international team
What rewards you'll get:
- Salary of between £50,000 and £55,000 based on experience
- Modern central London offices
- Pension and Medical
- A bright, forward looking team
- Development opportunities
- And much more which we'll explain if we think you're a good fit....
Please apply as soon as possible if you feel you are suited.