Our client, an expanding US owned International Manufacturing Group are recruiting an experienced accountant to form a key part of the FP&A team. The role will involve assisting the Finance Director in providing robust financial information and accounting control, and to provide effective and efficient analysis and support to the Commercial Director and team.
- Apply accounting knowledge (UK GAAP and US GAAP principles) to develop and implement robust, standardised financial analysis, reporting capability and controls.
- Build effective and efficient relationships with the Commercial Team in order to provide insightful analysis, guidance and challenge.
- Develop reporting and analysis through the use of Power BI Dashboards and other methods in order to facilitate 'self-service’ data reporting for the Commercial Team
- Embed the use of Problem Solving Forms techniques to analyse and find root causes and identify remediating actions.
- Implement standardised analysis and KPI’s in order to measure the delivery of the Quality of Sales Initiatives.
- Drive improved sales and cost forecast accuracy with the provision of effective data analysis and business partnering.
- Complete all work in accordance with deadlines, providing insightful analysis.
- Assist the Finance Director in the preparation of Annual Operating Plan, Long Range Plan and other regular forecasting requirements.
- To lead and participate in continuous improvement programmes across the business.
- Manage a small team of Junior Analysts.
- Qualified accountant with 3 years manufacturing experience
- Effective communication skills and the ability to build strong networks across all levels of the business.
- Business Partnering with other members of the Finance Team and across the wider business.
- Experience of implementing business improvement initiatives.
- Ability to drive change within the Finance function and wider business.
- MS Office and advanced Excel skills.
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job