Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for an FP&A Analyst based in Hitchin. Our client is an International Manufacturing firm with operations across the Globe. This role has been designed to add value across all Operational Departments within the organisation and driving efficiencies on cost and performance.
Typical Duties Include:
- Support various Operational/Non-Finance Department Managers with Commercial Analysis and insight as to how their department is performing
- Producing clearn and concise analytical commentaries on Operation Performance and identification of mitigating circumstances/costs affecting this
- Preparing Financial Anlaysis on existing projects and forecasted projects as well as assisting in new contract tenders and contract opportunities
- Maintenance of slaes and Margin Reports in line with internal Business Intelligience Tools
- Accounting for Stock and Inventory Control as well as reporting on Excess and Obsolete Inventory
- Leading Annual Stock taking process and reviewing effiiciency of exisiting procedure
- Assisting with External Audit and Interna Audit Schedules
- Preparation of Monthly/Annual Budgets for various cost centres within the group
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/CIMA Qualified or near completion of their studies. Experience of working within a Commercially Focussed finance role in a Manufacturing/Engineering environment with Stock Accounting experience would be preferential.
You must possess the ability to challenge exisiting working practices and make suggestions for an improved standard of processes for the benefit of the business.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Accountancy & HR Specialists in East Anglia
- Commercial Finance
- Financial Planning
- Management Accounts
- finance analyst