Cherry Professional are delighted to be partnering with a prestigious FTSE business who are looking to appoint future leaders within their commercial finance division based near Rugby.
You will join as a recently-qualified accountant with an ambitious outlook and a desire to bring finance's voice to the table on a highly commercial level, assisting business heads with growth plans.
Detailed description below:
- Supporting the development of standard monthly and weekly KPI reporting across the division.
- Providing quality reporting and analytical outputs to fixed deadlines.
- To support the month end close process by preparing journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Support the production of the monthly board pack to provide the senior team with a suite of information that can be used to drive actionable insights.
- Ensuring that relevant key market intelligence information is regularly collected to support decision making and to help evaluate business performance and future strategy and planning processes.
- Challenging current processes and recommend improvements to all aspects of reporting and analysis.
- To strive to improve current processes and reduce time on data production, so analysis becomes the key focus.
- Managing small scale projects to improve reporting processes or investigate reasons behind performance variances.
Please feel free to call George Jolliffe on for further information.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job