FP&A Analyst £50,000 - £58,000 plus excellent benefits and bonus
Newly / Recently Qualified CIMA or ACCA
Outstanding opportunity for a high calibre, newly qualified CIMA or ACCA with a FP&A background to join this expanding global FMCG company in Central London. The company is experiencing a period of highly impressive international growth and the FP&A Analyst will play an integral part in the development of the business.
Reporting into the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis , the FP&A Analyst will provide insightful, accurate and timely analysis to enable informed business decisions to be made. You will provide ad hoc analysis on special projects as well as ongoing weekly and monthly commentary.
FP&A Analyst - main responsibilities include:
- reporting on financial and commercial performance
- support the EMEA regional planning and performance management processes
- preparation of management reporting packs
- analysis of historical results and variance analysis
- develop automated forecasting tools to increase team productivity
FP&A Analyst role - requirements
- newly or recently qualified accountant (CIMA or ACCA)
- degree educated
- 5 years relevant analysis / FP&A experience in a fast paced FP&A environment
- international experience is highly advantage but not essential
- strong communication and presentational skills
- advanced excel skills
- a confident hands on approach with the ability to work with people form non finance backgrounds
The FP&A Analyst is an an excellent stepping stone into a vibrant organisation that will offer the successful applicant a dynamic and rewarding career path. The company offers a very competitive salary along with outstanding benefits and bonus.
- Advanced Excel
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'