Due to continued growth of this award winning insurance company a newly created opportunity has a arisen for a qualified accountant with a strong background in FP&A / Business partnering and insurance to join their growing finance function.
This new role will give someone with a good knowledge of brokers and MGA's the opportunity to develop this organisation's forecasting and budgeting capabilities. You will be:
- Providing and presenting regular analysis to the senior leadership team across finance and the business
- Creation of reports and presentations for senior management.
- Development of budgeting models
- Revenue and premium analysis
- Salaries and T&E costs analysis
- Produce monthly management reporting pack and monthly rolling forecast
This high profile role is a truly superb opportunity for a qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) FP&A accountant with experience gained from either MGA or Broker to really help shape and develop this expanding insurer's FP&A function. Insurance experience is essential.