FP&A Analyst | FinTech scaleup (Series B)
Remote working currently, Central London thereafter
£55/60k + share options
Talentedge are exclusively partnering with a high growth, VC backed FinTech scaleup on their first in-house FP&A/commercial finance hire, following a recent and hugely successful funding round.
As FP&A Analyst, you will be tasked with increasing the strength and commerciality of insights provided to senior management in order to further support business decision making. This is an amazing opportunity, working alongside the CFO to have ownership into the build of their designated FP&A function.
You’ll be great for this role if you are a progressive, enthusiastic and commercially astute accountant looking for a challenging yet rewarding role, within a fun & social work setting.
- Build, roll out and lead company-wide budgeting and forecasting
- KPI analysis, making recommendations to support business decision making
- Act as a trusted business partner to senior figure heads across the entire organisation, working especially closely with product, tech, sales and marketing
- Supporting on commercial activities, including future funding rounds
- Continually improving key FP&A controls and processes
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with demonstrable, relevant post qualified experience within a high growth startup/scaleup
- Strong analysis skills with advanced Excel modelling
- Effective finance business partner, capable of advising, challenging and influencing key stakeholders
Please get in touch ASAP as this opportunity will not be around for long!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'