FP&A Analyst Financial Services Business
New Opportunity - FP&A Analyst - Financial Services Business
A financial services business is looking for an FP&A Analyst to join their team of enthusiastic and hard-working individuals. As FP&A Analyst, you would be responsible for driving key business decisions by providing and presenting high quality information. The business is dynamic yet has a healthy attitude towards work/life balance. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced and well performing business within the financial services space.
- Create strategic plans and financial modelling
- Perform analysis surrounding charging structures and acquisition plans
- Liaise with the financial controls team to support them with month end activities and ensuring P&L is done correctly
- Prior experience in an FP&A role
- Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong communication and written skills
What we'd like to see (not essential):
- Previous experience in a financial services company
Salary: Up to £50,000 dependant on experience
Please feel free to circulate this amongst anyone who you believe may be interested in this opportunity.
Please get in touch with Alex Sharp
Follow us on Twitter @AlexHarmonic @HarmonicGroupHQ
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'