FP&A Analyst/Finance Business Partner
Ignata Finance are exclusively partnering this exciting organisation who are undergoing an extraordinary rate of growth. In order to facilitate this they need a FP&A Analyst/Finance Business Partner to help drive financial performance across multiple sites. The Commercial team are at the forefront of decision making across this immediately recognisable brand. The role of FP&A Analyst/Finance Business Partner will support improvements to the company’s commercial analysis and insight to aid decision making and deliver key business objectives.
As well as delivering key commercial analysis the FP&A Analyst/Finance Business Partner must be able to work with key stakeholders on strategic planning. As such it is expected that the successful applicant will already have solid experience of a business facing, highly analytical role.
- Analyse trends and commercial initiatives to contribute to the forecasting process
- Track performance and predictive analysis to ensure that trends can be monitored to manage risks and opportunities
- Support development meaningful and robust KPI’s
- Support Commercial Finance Manager with analysis of monthly management accounts for all locations
- Supporting and driving a robust and value- added forecasting and strategic planning process
- Supporting special projects such as M&A, pricing.
- Performing analysis of business units to provide appropriate challenge and guidance to business unit heads on revenue growth targets.
- Assisting with business modelling
- Extensive experience of completing complex data analysis and create proposals / provide recommendations on the back of analysis
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a really exciting and dynamic environment, this organisation is undergoing incredible growth and this role will be key to that development.
Day rate: £275-£325 depending on experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'