FP&A Analyst Contract West London Financial Services
FP&A Analyst | Award-winning Financial Services business | West London
Harmonic Finance are proud to be working on an exclusive basis with one of Europe's fastest-growing financial services businesses. Defiantly non-corporate, their culture is more akin to a Private-Equity funded Fintech business than a traditional bank. They presently employ circa 800 colleagues internationally, with around 300 in the UK office.
An entirely new role within the company, you will act as FP&A Analyst, and will have a direct line report into a Head of FP&A and the CFO. Your duties will include;
- Acting as finance business partner to the CFO and CEO where required.
- Build and present forecasts for income for the various product lines (proposed and current)
- Cash flow forecasting
- Provide ad-hoc commercial analysis to the Executive Board as and when required.
- Act as guardian of the budget and executive business plan: you will robustly and politely challenge any proposed variances against this!
What we need to see (essential):
- Part, (or ideally fully) qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Strong technical proficiency with Excel
- At least 3 years experience (although ideally 5+) in a commercial finance / FP&A role.
- Experience of working within Financial Services or Financial Technology (payments processing etc)
What we'd like to see (non-essential):
- Experience of having worked for a commercial lender, mortgage provider or small-mid sized bank.
Day rate: £300-£380 per day
Interview process: 1 stage face-to-face interview
Please forward an up-to-date CV to be considered for interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"