Global business looking for an FP&A Analyst to join a busy team
Your new company
A global organisation in the heart of Newcastle.
Your new role
This is a fantastic temporary role where you can utilise your skills to help with budgeting, forecasting and planning. You will report directly to the FP&A Manager and your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Invoice spreadsheet maintenance
- Support the month end (reconciliations)
- Deliver reports in a timely manner (joiners, marketing data etc.)
- Contribute to upgrading a budgeting tool
- Headcount automation
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will show excellent knowledge and practice of Excel, high attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
What you'll get in return
A fantastic global, growing business with a great company culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- finance analyst / budgeting / forecasting / KPI reporting / Excel / Accounting / finance / newcastle / gateshead / northumberland / sunderland / plann
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job