Your new company
Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant required for a leading international brand with modern offices, flexible working culture and great progression potential near Bournemouth.
Your new role
- Help lead and execute month-end and quarter-end P&L distribution and forecast consolidation
- Work with business operations, and other key stakeholders to drive key insights and analytics
- Execute value-added analysis and provide decision support for special projects and initiatives
- Execute continuous process improvements
- Help lead and execute year end external audit processes
- Craft and manage SAP reports, as well as assist with SAP implementation
- Prepare statutory accounts for the Sector central legal entities, assist with statutory queries
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or similar), ideally with audit experience
- Ability to understand and manipulate data to present clear and concise financial messages
- Strong IT and systems skills ideally including advanced Excel and SAP
- Ability to maintain knowledge of industry and regulatory standards in respect to Financial Reporting.
- Confident communicator with ability to build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders to executive level.
What you'll get in return
- A foot in the door with a leading international brand, with excellent progression opportunity.
- Commercial role with direct exposure to senior stakeholders and leadership team.
- A competitive salary of £45 - £55K + excellent benefits and flexible working
- Modern offices with free on-site parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.