Key responsibilities of the FP&A Accountant include:
- Production of monthly, quarterly and ad hoc financial reporting for group
- Providing key insights, analysis and commentary
- Production of budgets, forecasts and plans
- Managing the year end external audit process
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Process improvement and controls work
The company offer an excellent benefits package but more importantly great opportunities to develop and progress your career.
Sheridan Maine Recruitment is managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.