A leading residential developer based in East London is seeking a bright and proactive accountant to join their newly restructured finance maintenance team. This role will be responsible for management accounting/business partnering services across a high value business plan. This is an exciting opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to really add value, applying commercial approaches to deliver charitable aims in a varied and malleable role.
- Build relationships and increase financial engagement with a variety of stakeholders to aid decision making
- Develop commercial business plans for expanding in-house delivery service, supporting improved customer satisfaction and efficiency;
- Supervise month and year end accounting processes to deliver a financial framework which leads to seamless Group reporting;
- Develop the financial information that we provide to business partners - supporting improved operational decision making;
- Lead finance projects including: financial accounting reviews, system improvements, cost driver analysis, and resource allocation reviews;
- Develop an excellent knowledge of the business area; working with business partners and managers to set priorities for financial analysis and service improvement.
As a dynamic organisation responding to regular change and business improvement. To take advantage of this opportunity you will need to be a dynamic, self-motivated individual who is fully CCAB qualified and has a strong academic background. You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to influence senior decision makers and have evidence of delivering complex projects and value for money.
In return you will receive 26 days holidays, annual performance bonus, private medical care, agile working and investment in your career development. If interested, please apply with your CV today.
- Financial Accounting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job