My client a leader within the Transport sector are looking to hire a financial planning and analysis accountant for their finance team in London. You will be fully qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA and experience with TM1 is an advantage.
- Produce pricing and analysis for tendering processes
- Undertake evaluation of tender bids and the appraisal of tender results. Responsible for maintenance and development of tender pricing model and control and integrity of pricing policy and assumptions
- Responsible for maintenance and development of route costing models, seeking ways to improve accuracy of cost allocations and efficiency of reporting
- Work as part of the Financial Planning & Analysis Team to produce the annual 3-year Corporate Plan, Garage Budgets and Quarterly & Monthly Forecasts. To include analysis of planning assumptions, financials and KPIs together with development of planning models and processes
- Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of finance processes so that the finance function can successfully provide accurate management information as well commentary on performance, including recommendations to improve performance and analysis of risks and opportunities
- Production of weekly cash-flow forecasts including investigation and analysis of variances
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts and KPIs, including variance analysis, to the garages and attendance garage performance reviews as Finance representative.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job