ACA, ACCA, CIMA, FPA Manager, Analyst, Financial Analyst,
Your new company.
An opportunity has just arisen to join a leading service company with a £200 Million turnover. The organisation is going from strength to strength. They are looking for an experienced FPA Accountant to join their busy team. You will be working in a friendly, professional environment , With transport links nearby. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to exert new commercial ideas, use analysis to pioneer and develop the culture. If from your analysis you can identify and improve the performance of the business, you will be given licence to shape and influence the culture by the FD and MD. This is a rare opportunity, with a career path and future promotion
opportunity already planned out for the successful candidate.
Your new role.
This is a varied FP&A role, where you will be given licence to use your commercial flair to make a difference.
- You will analyse, interpret and report on data to support business operations.
- Help prepare tender work for new contracts.
- Produce cost information on monthly basis, competitor analysis.
- Variance analysis and investigation.
- Prepare accounts pack and summaries. Quarterly forecasting and annual corporate planning.
- Prepare detailed models for income, costing and overheads. Business partner with stakeholders. Project analysis
What you'll need to succeed
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified
- Have experience working in a financial analysis role.
- You will have a hunger for analysis, like analysing large amounts of data
- You will also have strong business partnering skills, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and Senior Directors.
What you'll get in return
- Salary level of up to £62,000+ excellent benefits.
- Sensible work life balance
- The chance to influence and direct decision making for a leading international business.
- You will be coached by a high performing leader, who will nurture and develop your career.
- Future promotion prospects
- You will be based in smart corporate offices in friendly passionate team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- ACA Finance business Partner/ FPA Accountant