Role: Foundry Technician
Pay: Up to £27,420 per annum - depending on experience.
Hours: Monday - Thursday: 6am-6pm.
Company: This company specialise in producing aluminium die castings
- You will be responsible for the manufacture of aluminium die casts, including being responsible for reducing wastage and scrap,
- You will be sampling and developing tooling to ensure it performs to industry standards,
- You will be troubleshooting issues with castings and using computer software to track & log issues so future components,
- You will be writing SOPs when required.
- You will be an experienced engineer with knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems,
- You will have worked in a foundry environment previously,
- You will ideally hold an engineering qualification to HNC level,
- You will be experienced producing die castings, ideally from aluminium and have knowledge of their design & construction,
- You will have knowledge and experience of metallurgy, robots and an understanding of SPC computers.
Apply: To apply please email your CV to or call Stephen on .Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.