Pertemps are currently recruiting for an experienced Foundry Operator for an Engineering company in Basingstoke. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual for this permanent role and can offer an immediate start. You will be working in the warehouse supporting the company’s manufacturing activities.
Overview as a Foundry Operator:
- Operating the furnace, including melting and reloading the machine
- Changing dies
- Sandblasting castings
- Preparing moulds including assembling sand moulds and gravity dies
- Examining materials and products to meet specific standards
- Pouring and ladling molten metals in to the moulds
- Carrying out maintenance of machines and hydraulic systems
This Foundry Operator position is offering a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum. This will suit an individual who is wanting to work in a fast paced environment within the warehouse and the opportunities to progress through the business.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Foundry
- Confidence and experience working with molten metals
- Experience in HPDC, sand or gravity die casting
- Computer literate in Microsoft
- Self motivated and organised individual
- Ability to use own initiative and wiling to learn new skills
If you are interested in this Foundry Operator position please apply below with an up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'