Proactive Personnel are looking for a Foundry Operatives to join our clients busy team on the Wrexham Industrial Estate. This position is with a view to start immediately.
THE JOB ROLE
• This is a temporary to permanent position
• For the right candidate, this position will go permanent after 12 weeks
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
• Experience with hand and power tool is essential
• Experience with hand and power tool is needed
• Working in a hot environment
• Experience with Machine Operating
• Experience in a similar environment
• Heavy lifting may be required
• Experience with working with chemicals and liquids
• Own car would be beneficial
• Must be keen and enthusiastic
• Candidates must be flexible
Izabelle Wedley- Industrial
- Operating Systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'