Do you have a passion for ensuring children learn and achieve their full potential?
Do you have the drive and energy to make a difference in pupils education?
Are you committed to raising standards and inspiring the children of today?
A Reception teacher job has become available to start in September in the Harlow area of Essex.
They are a thriving foundation School in a small estate in Harlow and a school where the staff and the children are extremely proud of. All pupils are encouraged to " Be all they can be"
* Access to Free CPD and Safeguarding Training from both the school and Randstad Education.
* NQTs will be supported to complete their Induction.
* Free on site parking.
The successful applicant will:
* Have QTS / QTLS.
* Have up to date experience of the EYFS curriculum.
* Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
* Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
* Have excellent organisational skills.
* Your role will consist of guiding children in EYFS to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils, progress and participating in departmental meetings, parent's evenings and whole school training events.
Are you an inspirational teacher looking to join a dynamic team? lf so, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps. Please call on or email Sarah.Gray@randstadeducation .co.uk
- Ks1 eyfs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"