Early Years Teacher opportunity in Brighton
Early Years Teacher Urgently Required - Brighton
April Start - Full time
Long Term Contract with possibility of permanent from September
Closing date 21st March 2018
£22,692 - £33,492 per annum
Are you ready to take the plunge and branch out into a new role in a new setting? Are you passionate about being part of the learning journey for young children? If so, we at Randstad Education are working with a Brighton Primary School to find an excellent Early Years practitioner to start in April 2018. Here's an exciting prospect to work within a lively team in a 'Good' School (Ofsted 2014).
This is a school which places great emphasis on the individual and realises the importance of celebrating achievements. This is a larger than average School, where a rich and creative curriculum is delivered to inspire and excite every child and celebrate diversity. Consequently, children come to school happy and eager to learn.
There is a true partnership with families and a firm belief is held by the school that everyone is a learner.
This is a temporary position for the summer term initially, however the successful candidate may be considered for a permanent role from September.
You will offer:
* A strong desire to provide children in your care with the building blocks to succeed
* Foster the ability in learners to be self starters
* A sound knowledge of teaching phonics
* A safe and nurturing environment conducive to learning
* Have a 'can do' approach and growth mindset
* A desire to work collaboratively both within the school and the locality schools
* A calm and supportive approach
Requirements for candidates will include:
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Up to date knowledge of the Foundation Stage Curriculum
* Relevant recent teaching experience
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Free to start work from April
This role will offer you:
* Strong leadership team with proven direction
* Tailored induction and professional career development
* A mentor to support you
* A friendly community with parents and teachers working together
* Equal opportunities with a strong emphasis on valuing differences
* The school is situated close to public transport: bus service
* Parking availability on site
If you are an excellent Early Years/Foundation Stage Practitioner, then we would like to hear from you. The closing date for this position is 21st March 2018.
Please call Randstad on and speak to your consultant Sue Turk.
About Sue Turk:
I am an ex Primary School Headteacher and have an excellent understanding of the different roles, and levels of experience/skills schools are looking for. If this role is not for you but you would like support with your career opportunities and development, please get in touch for a consultation. I would be happy to help.
I work with schools across Brighton and Hove and across the West Sussex South Coast areas and am always interested in supporting teachers to find new challenges and exciting opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"