Greenhill are delighted to be working with our client to recruit a Foundation Manager for their linked charity to take the organisation to the next stage of it’s growth. The charity supports educational activities and this role will be focused on the development of partnerships and collaboration with other organisations to promote its objectives. This is a stand-alone position and requires a motivated, knowledgeable candidate with experience of working in the third sector.
The key responsibilities of the Foundation Manager role include:
- Developing the strategy and managing the operational activities of the foundation ensuring that strong financial stability is at the heart of both activities
- Increasing the business opportunities and reach of the charity including developing corporate partnerships
- Ensuring the charity operates within the statutory and regulatory requirements of its status
- Acting as the face of the organisation and attending events and conferences
- Managing the budget and the disbursement application process
To be successful as the Foundation Manager you will:
- Be a graduate or be able to demonstrate a similar level of academic achievement
- Have demonstrable experience of developing relationships with corporate bodies and voluntary groups
- Have experience of working in a third sector organisation and knowledge of charity governance requirements
- Be energetic, a self-starter and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Have an empathy for and a cultural awareness of the charitable sector
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary in the range of £37-44,000 plus benefits along with the chance of playing a key part of the future of the organisation.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this Lincolnshire based FoundationManager position and you would like to be considered for the role, send in an application today.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales and marketing consultants, why not get in touch to discuss your next career step.
We always receive a high volume of applicants and are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest. We’d love to keep your CV on file however, for future opportunities that may arise.
Or if you’d like to arrange an introductory call, to discuss your requirements contact us on or email us on .
Like to hear about our latest vacancies, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter or visit Greenhill Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job