ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client currently has a fantastic opportunity for an administrative foundation coordinator to join their team on a temporary basis, initially for 5 weeks only.
The role will undertake the due diligence and compliance checks for charities applying for funding. Key elements of the role will include desk research to confirm the authenticity of the charities applying, ensuring their purpose and remit meet the funding criteria and confirming all the relevant information for processing their application is provided. The role will also involve calling charities and clients to confirm details.
Please be aware elements of this role will be repetitive and attention to detail is key. Full training will be provided.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Responsive to requests with a solution focused approach
- Ability to manage own workload effectively
- Patient, compassionate manner
- Positive, teamwork ethos
- An interest in the charity sector or previous experience is desirable but not essential
This role is available on a temporary basis, working on Monday - Friday however may include evening and weekend work so you will need to have a flexible, reliable approach to work. 37.5 hours per week.
Please note candidates will need to be immediately available.
If this role is of interest then please apply online and we will be in touch with you in due course
- Due Diligence
- Written Communication
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'