The successful applicant will join a dynamic team and a high standard Fostering Service.
The Team Manager will be accountable for managing referrals, allocating work to the Social Workers, manage services within the law and implement a performance management framework.
Applicants for this role must have managerial experience preferably within Fostering Social Work, as the team manager will have to ensure continuous improvement in the following areas:
• Implement a performance management framework.
• Create an outcome-focused environment of continuous improvement
• Provide Management in solving problems.
• Undertake strategic tasks allocated by the Service Manager
• This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full HCPC/CCW registration which you will have to provide prior to interview for the role.
Why Reed and what can we offer?
•Dedicated expert consultant
•Online timesheets & pay management
•Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
•Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
•Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
•Recommend-a-Friend bonus for referrals
•Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
•Reed Rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
• Personalised CV service
If this sounds like the new job for you, please contact Michelle Garnett ASAP on 0151 236 6172 or email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business