My Client is Leading Independent social enterprise, genuinely child centred and passionate about creating positive social impacts.
Judged as Good OFSTED and due to their continuous growth, an excellent opportunity is available for a Fostering Team Manager to join the Fostering service based in Gloucester.
Successful candidate will benefit from:
- Out of Hours payments
- Generous Holiday allowance of 33 days (Including bank holidays),
- Free Parking
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support the Service Manager in leading the development and growth of the fostering business in terms of quality and quantity of carers
- Maximising current office capacity and creating new carer capacity and placement numbers
- Improved margins and profitability
- Able to demonstrate a dynamic approach to the growth and sustainability of the service
- Be the Panel Advisor for all Panel business and provide a Quality Assurance role for Annual Reviews and Form F assessments.
Skills and experience
- HCPC Qualified
- Degree in Social work or recognised social work qualification,
- knowledge of the Fostering Regulations and National Minimum Standards along
- Strong Leadership and passion for improving outcomes for children
- To be eligible to work in the UK
- Team Manager
- Qualified Social worker
- Fostering Team Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'