An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Locum Supervising Social Worker to join their team in the West Midlands. The post holder will provide supervision, support and training to a case load of carers in South Birmingham.
The post allows flexible, home based working and requires and will be for at least a period of 3 months.
To be considered, applicants will have:
* At least 2 years experience in the role of Supervising Social Worker
* Be HCPC Registered
* Be available for an immediate start
* Hold a Full UK Licence
* Ideally be on the DBS Update Service
If interested please get in touch before the 7th of March; email or call Josephine on .
- Foster Care
- Social Work
- Form F
- Independent Fostering Agency
- Supervising Social Worker
- Newly Qualified Social Worker
- Link Worker
- Skills to Foster
- Outside IR35
- Locum Social Worker
- Family Placemen
- Contract Social Worker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job