Fostering - Children’s Supervising Social Worker - Rutland - £33,437 plus £3,000 market supplement
The Fostering team in Rutland is looking for an experienced Children’s Fostering Supervising Social Worker to join their tight knit team, within an authority that is renowned for its great working environment. They are looking for social workers with a strong fostering back ground to enter the team and hit the ground running in order to provide the best outcomes for service users in the area.
Fostering Team Duties:
- Proving support to foster carers
- Form F Assessments
- Assessing prospective foster carers
- Conducting initial visits
- Taking cases to panel
Employment benefits for the Fostering Team Children’s Social Worker:
- A minimum of 24 days annual leave + 5 days with length of service
- Relocation package
- Generous pension scheme
- Pool cars
- Payment of fees for membership to one professional body where this is a requirement of your role (eg. HCPC, CIPD, AAT)
- Regular supervision and stable management
- Financial support and time off for study to achieve additional qualifications needed for your role
- Easy access to a variety of internal and external training courses, as well as a range of e-learning modules through our Learning Management System
+ Many more!
Requirements for Fostering Team Children’s Social Worker:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Pulse Permanent Social Work?
We help you find the perfect job for you.
In an industry where your own time is precious, we empower you with the resources you need to find yourself in the job you desire, without the endless process of searching for yourself. With a thorough understanding of all our clients, be it a local authority or private sector organisation, we have and the answer to every question, and provide the expert guidance needed to ensure the process to your dream job runs smoothly.
- Child Care
- Social Work